We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woodrige or Terracehouse?

Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Woodrige or Terracehouse?
Save

Hi

I’m looking for the best location in regards to base village. Would love a ski in/ski out option. Any thoughts on those 2 or other recommendations?

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Colorado
Level Contributor
4,108 posts
106 reviews
78 helpful votes
1. Re: Woodrige or Terracehouse?
Save

Note: I am assuming you meant Woodbridge.

If ski in/out is your priority then I would go with Terracehouse. It has a short walk to ski and is close to the mall for carryout dining and shopping or rentals.

Woodbridge has a sort of catwalk but I would plan on walking. There are some nice units there but I find the location less convenient. There is a regular shuttle so it can be done.

I believe that both of these are individual owner condos so the quality varies by owner and lots of photos help prevent disappointment.

Edited: 1 year ago
Little Rock...
Level Contributor
5,113 posts
69 reviews
33 helpful votes
2. Re: Woodrige or Terracehouse?
Save

Look on Google maps Google Earth, terrace house is much closer to being ski and ski out than Woodbridge. You can also see on Google maps what condos are truly ski and ski out ... On Fanny Hill or another run.

Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Woodrige or Terracehouse?
Save

Thanks!!

Reply to: Woodrige or Terracehouse?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.