We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limelight Snowmass or capitol peak lodge?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Limelight Snowmass or capitol peak lodge?
Save

Hi All, I’m between these 2 places for our family trip over the Christmas/New Years holidays this year. Are these 2 in the same area of the village? We will be dropping the kids at lessons and daycare many days so was hoping to be close to that. Also, are there hot tubs or pools at the limelight? Would greatly appreciate perspectives on pros and cons to consider of each, thanks!!!

Colorado
Level Contributor
4,108 posts
106 reviews
78 helpful votes
1. Re: Limelight Snowmass or capitol peak lodge?
Save

They are both at Base Village and close to Treehouse for dropoff.

I remember a hot tub not sure about pool but you can look it up.

I think either are great places to stay. If you want to buy some groceries and have some meals in condo, then go with Capitol Peak. If you want to stay in a hotel and enjoy that style, then Limelight.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
17,969 posts
70 reviews
63 helpful votes
2. Re: Limelight Snowmass or capitol peak lodge?
Save

https://www.limelighthotels.com/snowmass/the-hotel/amenities

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
259 posts
53 reviews
71 helpful votes
3. Re: Limelight Snowmass or capitol peak lodge?
Save

I highly doubt hot tubs will be open. Maybe pools but not hot tubs. Remember we’re still in this pandemic. What’s different about now vs March when they were forced to close?

4. Re: Limelight Snowmass or capitol peak lodge?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.