We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place with RV Hookups + nice cabins??

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
171 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Place with RV Hookups + nice cabins??

Can anyone recommend a place to stay that has RV hookups (for my parents who are bringing their trailer) + nice cabins for my husband, I, and 2 small boys (ages 3 and 1 years old) to stay in. Or a place with nice cabins that is very near another place with RV hook-ups? We are looking at coming for 4-5 days in mid-August. Thank you!

Edited: 12 July 2011, 19:52
Pagosa Springs...
Destination Expert
for Durango, Pagosa Springs
Level Contributor
411 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place with RV Hookups + nice cabins??

A few options for you...

Wolf Creek Run (www.wolfcreekrun.net) is a RV campground and Fireside Cabins (www.firesidecabins.com) are located right next door. These are located on hwy 160, just east of town, along the San Juan River.

Healing Waters Resort & Spa (www.pshotsprings.com) has both RV hookups and cabins, plus a hot springs pool onsite. Located in downtown Pagosa, backing Reservoir Hill, which offers lots of hiking and mountain biking options from your door.

Elk Meadows Resort (www.elkmeadowsresort.com) is about 4 miles east of town on Hwy 160 (towards Wolf Creek Pass)- they have cabins and RV hookups. Also located along the river, although river access is a little more challenging.

Sportsman's Campground and Mountain Cabins (www.sportsmanscampground.com) is another option - located on Piedra Road in the national forest. This one is the least accessible to town, but is an amazing area. Located near Williams Creek Reservoir and more trails than could be explored in one visit.

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.

2. Re: Place with RV Hookups + nice cabins??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 09:48