We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Springs Resort = Pagosa Springs

Seattle
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Springs Resort = Pagosa Springs

We will be visiting first part of July. Since I'm from Seattle when I booked this property in January the pools sounded FABULOUS. Now I'm concerned the outside temperature will be too hot to enjoy lazing about in the pools? Are the pools enjoyable in the Summer months?

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The Springs Resort = Pagosa Springs

yes I go every summer in July! There are varying temperatures in the pools. Each one has it posted out front..some are very cool..and actually connect to the cold river. It also gets chilly at night in Pagosa. My favorite thing to do is hike, bike, raft etc all day..and then soak/relax in the springs at night.

Enjoy!

Pagosa Springs...
Destination Expert
for Durango, Pagosa Springs
Level Contributor
409 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Springs Resort = Pagosa Springs

I live in Pagosa and the previous poster is absolutely correct - regardless where the daytime temps get, the evenings and mornings are nice and cool. The Springs has 23 pools ranging from 84 - 116.

Have a great visit - and let me know if you have any other questions.

3. Re: The Springs Resort = Pagosa Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 16:46
Get answers to your questions about Pagosa Springs