We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gift stay keystone area

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
17 posts
236 reviews
Gift stay keystone area

I want to get a gift stay of two nights in or near Keystone for my 25 year old daughter who lives in Denver. Would like a mid range place or slightly higher. Not totally high end. She loves atmosphere more than big box feeling though any suggestions would be wonderful and I can investigate. She is just learning to ski. Also any other activities as hiking would be good if she chose a later time frame for visit. Any help from community I'd greatly appreciated!

Loveland Pass
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Arapahoe Basin
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Keystone Ski Area
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,717 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: Gift stay keystone area

For 2 nights. Consider the B&B at Ski Tip. bedandbreakfast.com/co-keystone-ski-tip-lodg…

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
17 posts
236 reviews
2. Re: Gift stay keystone area

Thanks. Will check it out!

3. Re: Gift stay keystone area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2017, 10:47