We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for toddler friendly activities near FairPlay, CO.

1 post
Save Topic
Looking for toddler friendly activities near FairPlay, CO.

Anyone have any suggestions for things to see and do with a 2 year old near FairPlay?

1 reply
WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
11,401 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for toddler friendly activities near FairPlay, CO.

Fairplay's a small, laid-back community, so I think your 2 year old would be welcome most anywhere. South Park City, the restored mining town/museum is one of Fairplay's musts; while your 2 year old might not be much interested in some of the displays, he or she gets in free and could certainly toddle around with you and enjoy seeing wagons, a train car, etc.

I don't know what your travel dates are, but there will be several free concerts at the Fairplay Beach this summer--TGIFairplay. There's a fair and rodeo coming up as well. southparkchamber.com/calendar/calendar.html

There's a library in Fairplay which I would imagine would have a children's section if you need some quiet time.

Breckenridge and Buena Vista aren't far away...Mt Princeton Hot Springs might make an enjoyable day trip if your little one likes water play.

Hiking was always a favorite activity with our little ones. They could walk a while and explore, looking for treasures like pine cones and bugs, then climb in to the backpack carrier for a ride. And of course having a few scenic drives planned for naptime usually works out well.

Reply to: Looking for toddler friendly activities near FairPlay, CO.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fairplay