I have made reservations for Loveland, CO June 23-24 so we could spend some time in Rocky Mountain National Park for a few days. We decided to stay in Loveland because we waited to long to make reservations and all the cheap places were full and we were fine driving a little extra. Anyways, in light of the wildfires, as far as I can tell they are significantly closer to Loveland than Estes Park. I am now worried that things will change for the worse within the next week. I know things could go either way and no one here is a fortune teller. However, if I cancel my reservations by tomorrow I won't get charged, but if I wait until closer to time I'll get charged at least a nights stay, which isn't terrible, but I'm cheap so...yeah..