We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best and safest place to stay near Denver

Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Best and safest place to stay near Denver

My wife and I are planning a trip to Denver and are looking into renting a house from AirBNB. I was wondering if there are any areas that we should stay away from and were the best areas are to go to.

4 replies to this topic
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,657 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: Best and safest place to stay near Denver

Hi Doug, what will you be doing while you are here? There are many safe neighborhoods in Denver. Not that many areas that I would say are unsafe. It more depends on what you like, urban or suburban, walking distance to bars, dining, attractions. If you've seen some that you like that would help to.

Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Best and safest place to stay near Denver

I know we are talking about doing he denver mint tour checking out Pikes Peak, find some antique shop and maybe some tours or small towns to visit. I am not worry about walking distance since we will have a car.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,657 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: Best and safest place to stay near Denver

OK again there are many areas that would work. Maybe look at the Washington Park aka Wash Park neighborhood. Or in the suburbs. Again, if you see a specific place you like you could post that here. There are just too many options to really be of much help.

For a fun tour look at Banjo Bilys, people like it

https://tinyurl.com/yd5yawz4

Edited: 12 June 2018, 23:08
Level Contributor
197 posts
4. Re: Best and safest place to stay near Denver

Downtown Golden wouldn't be a bad choice also.

Reply to: Best and safest place to stay near Denver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted