We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels and COVID safety

Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Hotels and COVID safety
Save

Anyone stay at a Colorado Springs hotel that has a 24 hour plus turnaround between guests? I don’t see that on any hotels new policies. Thanks

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
264 posts
1. Re: Hotels and COVID safety
Save

Might have better luck with short term rentals like Airbnb & VRBO

CO
7 posts
2. Re: Hotels and COVID safety
Save

Did you read the new Broadmoor Hotel policies they have posted on their website? They probably have the strictest ones in town. The pdf lists alot of new precautions including spraying and says when possible they are leaving 24 hrs in room rotation, & lists the daily tasks they are taking in room cleaning etc.

https://www.broadmoor.com/Broadmoor.com-0073-2016Redesign/media/Broadmoor/Tagged%20PDFs/2020%20Tagged%20PDFs/Health_Hygiene_Practices.pdf

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
3. Re: Hotels and COVID safety
Save

Wondering the same thing as well as my husband and I have a booking for August and not should whether to cancel as we have been looking at these Airbnbs https://www.itsallbee.com/airbnb-tips-guests-hosts/airbnb-colorado-springs/ as a well to ensure we are socially distancing from people. Not exactly sure whether to wait a little bit or contact the hotel and ask before canceling. Just unsure about staying in a hotel at the moment.

4. Re: Hotels and COVID safety

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.