We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Parking

QLD
Level Contributor
21 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Car Parking

Hi! can a San Fran local please help me with info regarding street parking? I am looking to rent a couple of apartments with my family of 5, but they only have street parking, with parking garages 4-6 blocks away from each apartment. Is it really super hard to get a street park?? The area would be Pacific Heights/Lower Pacific Heights. We will be arriving in San Fran on a Friday approx 5pm, and departing on the Monday at 9am. Therefore it would really only be a weekend of parking. The car would not be moved. Is it 2hr parking during the weekends? Would i have to move my car? Also, how full are the parking garages, (like do i need to pre-book a space?) and also how costly are parking garages roughly? Ideally i am trying to find a property with a parking space, but no luck so far. Thanks in advance for your help - accommodation with parking in San Fran is doing my head in!

QLD
Level Contributor
21 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Parking

so sorry - i hope i have posted this in the correct forum

2. Re: Car Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2017, 21:48