We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in San Francisco

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Where to stay in San Francisco

My husband will be attending a conference at the Ronald M. George Civic Center in February. I will be on my own to sightsee while he is in class. We will be flying in. We are not sure where we should stay and do we need a car to get around? All advice will be appreciated.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,628 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay in San Francisco

Hello!

You posted in the South San Francisco forum. SSF is a 2 towns away from San Francisco.

I'd suggest Union Square as the best place to stay. The accommodations around Civic Center are rather dingy.

Motor over to the SF forum and read our Top Questions (right side of screen or second sticky).

You will NOT need a car in the city ... in fact one will be a detriment.

Please post further questions on the SF forum as you'll get much quicker responses.

2. Re: Where to stay in San Francisco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2017, 20:47