We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russian River Wine Tour - Private Car

Tustin, CA.
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Russian River Wine Tour - Private Car

I'll be in this area for one day only and would like to have a private wine tour for the day. Any suggestions for a great company or private guide, reasonably priced?

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Russian River Wine Tour - Private Car

Are you thinking of hiring a "designated driver" company such as Bee Driven, where they drive your rental vehicle, or a traditional wine tour company ?

Tustin, CA.
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Russian River Wine Tour - Private Car

A company like BeeDriven would be great. Since I'm not with a larger group, a limo might be a waste. A reasonably priced wine tour company would be fine, also, if the price is reasonable for one.

Edited: 11 November 2011, 19:41
united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Russian River Wine Tour - Private Car

If you are open to doing a group tour with someone like Platypus that would probably be the least expensive....I read somewhere that those tours go for about $100.....but it does mean that you'd have to be willing to "go with the crowd" regarding which places you visit.

I know that Lexacon and Bee Driven are recommended by Honor Mansion, and others as well, but we haven't used either as we drive ourselves.

If you are staying overnight you might ask your concierge for a recommendation.

4. Re: Russian River Wine Tour - Private Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2012, 15:46