We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Dinner with Little Kids

7 posts
Christmas Dinner with Little Kids

Hi! We are staying at the Dream Inn for Christmas. Any suggestions on where to go for Christmas dinner with two kids, age 4 and six? Restaurant in the hotel ok or is there somewhere else nearby that feels more cozy and local? We'd like to stay in Santa Cruz proper unless there is somewhere else in another nearby town really outstanding to go. Thank you!

Santa Cruz, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
236 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Christmas Dinner with Little Kids

There are 16 restaurants in Santa Cruz and surrounding towns that are open on Christmas. Looking at that list I'd say staying in the hotel at Aquarius is your best bet with two small children. Here's the list of places open:

santacruzca.org/documents/2014-christmas-din…

Level Contributor
39,356 posts
1,019 reviews
2. Re: Christmas Dinner with Little Kids

Aquarius is good but not warm and cozy. I would go to The Shadowbrook Inn in nearby Capitola. The kids will enjoy the ride in the little trolley to the dining room. It is warm and cozy there and the food is very good. :).

7 posts
3. Re: Christmas Dinner with Little Kids

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

4. Re: Christmas Dinner with Little Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2016, 10:47