We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

San Rafael
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

The manager, or who ever it was is a total a**hole! I want to cancel my very positive review!! He blew it!

7 replies to this topic
Ireland
Level Contributor
3,043 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

Go to your review in your contributions and delete it by selecting your reason and then basically re-write your new review.

You can also turn off your direct messaging so that Managers cannot contact you or anybody for that matter. I once got a message from a former employee saying it was C**** like me was the reason she left the hotel. Nice :D

San Rafael
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

Thanks but couldn't find it.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
22,702 posts
262 reviews
3. Re: How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

If you recently wrote it, the review may have not been evaluated by staff, which is done prior to it being online. It sometimes takes 4-5 days before going live, and they will e-mail you when it does.

Level Contributor
6,826 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

Click on your name then click on "4 reviews" and it comes up. There is no way to delete it but there is an option to ask TA to delete it, giving your reason why. Whether they'll delete it or not, only the TA gods know.

Edited: 08 May 2017, 03:27
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
71,891 posts
132 reviews
5. Re: How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

Almost all reviews are published without a human checking them.

Choose contact us in the upper right of the Help Center page. Follow prompts from Remove.Edit Review. Or start here

Www.tripadvisor.com/generalsupport

I recommend that you use the Support forum next time you have questions about using the website. Top Questions on the right side of that page will include detailed suggestions.

Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

I don't know exactly what your issue was, but I'd be inclined to recommend thinking it over a bit, before you rewrite. If you wrote a very positive review, then I would expect that you had a very positive experience, overall. Not sure what the manager did after the fact that makes you want to retract, but if you do rewrite, you should include the good and the bad. Reviews where someone just rants about a problem are not particularly useful to potential travelers.

Of course, you can do whatever you like, but just giving my 2 cents.

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
9,857 posts
79 reviews
7. Re: How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?

The review has not been posted yet. Too soon? Or maybe it was rejected?

Reply to: How do I change my review on the Good Night Inm?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rohnert Park