We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great advice

Houston, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Great advice

As a first timer to Napa in July 2017 we were sooo confused so I asked Local Wally for advice. I told him the wineries we definitely wanted to go to and he literally made me an itinerary with my wineries and some of the ones he suggested, along with lunch stops and dinner recommendations. It was awesome and perfect! Thank you, Wally! Our trip was perfect!

Mentioned in this post
Napa
Napa
Napa Valley, CA
6 replies to this topic
Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
8,337 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great advice

Maybe you could share your itinerary to help out other travelers.

Napa Valley...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great advice

Hey, thank you! Appreciate the shout out!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
37,679 posts
621 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great advice

What did you end up doing?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,654 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great advice

Did you have to buy a wine pass from them to get the (free) itinerary advice?

5. Re: Great advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2018, 18:20

Level Contributor
38,497 posts
1,008 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great advice

So nice to hear your trip went well! 🍷

Reply to: Great advice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted