We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
411 posts
215 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland

I have been asked by some friends to plan a trip to the US for their family Sept 2013. They have 2 sons 11 and 13 and of course they want to see Disneyland and Universal Studios. The husband has expressed a wish to see, if possible, Kennedy Space Center which of course is on the other side of the country!. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the Calif and Florida Disney and Universal? Is one better than the other? We'd be coming from Australia so the Calif. would be closer but I'd really like to help the husband out so he can see what he wants. Any info would be much appreciated.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,184 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland

Im not sure anyone can help you really decide which one may be better.

They are different though, there are many original rides ect at Disneyland since its the Original Park and has a special feel to it all its own imo.

Disneyland however, is located in Anaheim which is about a 45 min drive South of the LA area, so not in LA.

Universal Studios is a working studio in Hollywood, and is not a working one in Florida.

Its really up to you since you can combine Disneyworld, Universal Studios and the Kennedy Space Center all in one area which is obviously more convenient for you.

Edited: 19 August 2012, 11:40
2. Re: Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 10:45