We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Sokha Beach Resort

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
232 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about Sokha Beach Resort

Hi there

I will soon stay at Sokha Beach Hotel and I have a few questions for anybody who has stayed at this resort

1. what is the cost of the buffet dinner?

2. is the usage of the sauna free for residents at the hotel?

3. how often does the free shuttle to downtown run?

4. what is the approx. cost of a tuk tuk to downtown? Do you have to negotiate the price, or is it fixed?

5. do they have bathropes in all rooms?

Thank you!!!!

Singapore
Level Contributor
404 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Sokha Beach Resort

I stayed there for one night before some years ago and my memory isn't very good... so here goes:

1) I remember breakfast more clearly and it cost about $15. My room rate included it I think but I paid for a friend whom I was visiting and brought in for breakfast.

2) You have to pay for sauna.

3) Didn't use the shuttle

4) $1.50 or $2, you can get the front desk to help. Or you could book a guy for the whole day for say $15? Might cost more now in the high season.

5) Yes there are bath robes.

singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Sokha Beach Resort

Guten Tag aus Singapur!

Das Sokha Beach Resort ist ein grosser Komplex von vier verschiedenen Hotels von der drei bis zur fuenf Sterne Kategorie. Ich war letzte Woche dort mit meinem Mann, auch Deutscher und wir waren wirklich sehr zufrieden. Super Anlage mit grosser Auswahl und bestem Strand in ganz Shianouk Ville. Wir wohnten im Moha Mohrie und es hat uns gut gefallen, ein bisschen wie auf den Maladieven, natuerlich beim Wasser muss man Abstriche machen. Guter Servive allgemein. Im Bezug auf die Preise kann ich mich momentan nicht entsinnen, denn mein Mann hat das alles geregelt. Kontaktierien Sie einfa das Hotel per Webseite und ich bin mir sicher die werden sofort antworten.

Bridget aus Singapur

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Sokha Beach Resort

Not sure why all that German auyongchooi from Singapore?? Aren't you a Chinese? What are you hiding inside your German reply? Anyway for me there is only one beach when it comes to Shianouk Ville and that is Sokha. Sokha is generally well kept and they have also the only international hotel style facilities to back up my basic needs for comfort and service. Go to Sokha and ask for Dara, one of the reception managers, who is really helpful in getting you a good room!!

4. Re: Questions about Sokha Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Sihanoukville