We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moorea or Indigo at Otres Beach?

Singapore
7 posts
Moorea or Indigo at Otres Beach?

Hey peeps, between Moorea or Indigo at Otres Beach, which would you all recommend? Cheers.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: Moorea or Indigo at Otres Beach?

Can't fully answer your question as I didn't go to Indigo and I can't comment on accommodation at either. However I did spend the last two days hanging out at Moorea and it was fun. The food was good, drinks were cold and the staff kept the beach clean.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
2. Re: Moorea or Indigo at Otres Beach?

Not Indigo. I got my room broken into, and the management barely cared. Seemed like the person who did it was a friend of someone who worked there.

3. Re: Moorea or Indigo at Otres Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2013, 21:02
Esperance, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
65 reviews
4. Re: Moorea or Indigo at Otres Beach?

I stayed at Indigo just recently and had a great time. There are a number of places to lock your stuff - in the cabinet inside the bungalow and also the door has a padlock. Also they can lock items in a safe, say for when you want to have a swin and not leave your things lying around. The quality of the beds amazed us - after 3 eeks in Laos and Cambodia, the Indigo beds were by far the best and the sheets and pillows were so soft.

I can't speak for Moorea as I didn't go there.

5. Re: Moorea or Indigo at Otres Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 10:46