We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Dry Creek

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
193 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western Dry Creek

Are there many restaurants in walking distance from the BW Dry Creek Inn? I've read five or six pages of reviews, and I can't find an answer, so I thought I'd post here. Thanks!

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Dry Creek

The Dry Creek Inn is about a mile from downtown, where the restaurants are located. It would be probably a 15 minute walk. There is also the Healdsburg Taxi Company if you would rather be picked up.

Level Contributor
36,627 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Dry Creek

Dry Creek Kitcen and Cyrus are two great restaurants there. :).

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
28,829 posts
6,058 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Dry Creek

Best Western Dry Creek Inn serves an included breakfast (good selection).

Next door to Best Western Dry Creek Inn (in front of the inn) is Adelaides.

Its a small restaurant - nothing fancy, but for a sandwich or simple dinner, it works well. They can also deliver to your room if you want. You can purchase wine and beer there with your meal.

As mentioned downtown Healdsburg is where you will find the fine dining restaurants. If you have a car, its a very easy and fast drive (5 minutes) and if walking 15 to 20 minutes as mentioned.

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
193 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Western Dry Creek

Thanks everyone! We live in a suburban area where we usually can't walk to dinner, so we try to find vacation locations where we can stroll to and from dinner. The value of the Dry Creek Inn may win this battle, though.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Western Dry Creek

Is it a nice walk from the Best Western to town? I am staying there in March and have a res at Cyrus. Plan was to walk, at least there.

Also how easy is it to get a cab if we want to take one home?

6. Re: Best Western Dry Creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 01:44