We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sagewater Spa

CA
Level Contributor
180 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sagewater Spa

Is it permissible to sunbathe topless at this spa at the pool??

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,042 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sagewater Spa

I think you'll have to e-mail them to ask. There ARE other places in the area that are clothing optional.

CA
Level Contributor
180 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sagewater Spa

Thanks. aware of the c/o places. have stayed at living waters and terra cotta.may stay at desert sun but like the couples only policy at terra cotta. Have you stayed at desert sun and if so are there too many single guys there

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,042 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sagewater Spa

We have enjoyed both Living Waters and Terra Cotta.

We have not been to Desert Sun.

I looked at the web site and the minute I read that no bathing suits are allowed I was turned off. I have been to other nudist resorts where NO clothing was allowed and I don't like them. IF I feel like wrapping up in something after I swim then I don't want anyone telling me I canNOT do that.

I am not interested in being nude at the bar or playing volleyball.

I really just want to swim nude or lounge if I like so those sort of rules turn me off.

CA
Level Contributor
180 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sagewater Spa

We are of the same sentiment. looks like it is back to terra cotta. Thanks

5. Re: Sagewater Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 10:52
Get answers to your questions about Desert Hot Springs