We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pebble beach

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
125 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
pebble beach

is it possible to just rent a cart and just ride around a view the courseat Pebble Beach. Have a friend that did this many years ago, just can't find out if that's still an option. Thanks!

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey County
Level Contributor
5,374 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pebble beach

Someone else may know, but I really have no idea. You can call (800) 654-9300, which is the toll-free number for both the resorts and golf. My guess is that you can do this only if you buy a round of golf, but I could be wrong.

Nashville
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pebble beach

Is there any spot from the beach where you can get a good view of the course? When we were in Kiawah Island South Carolina a few years ago, I was able to go on a very early morning run and look at the Ocean Course there. The groundskeepers were out and working, but I was able to jog on the cart path along a few of the ocean holes. Is this possible at Pebble Beach, or are the cliffs so high all along the course that this would not be impossible?

Central Ca.
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pebble beach

If you take the 17 Mile drive you will drive by a few of the holes. Across from the Lodge, there are a few shops and the proshop. You can watch the golfers tee off on hole #1 from there. I think the 17 Mile drive is $10. now, but it can be taken off a dine or drink tab within the Pebble Beach complex. If you go into the Lodge, you can see the approach and the 18th hole from the west side of the lobby.

Nashville
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pebble beach

Thanks. That sounds great.

5. Re: pebble beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 10:47