We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BOGO Legoland tickets

Dayton, Oregon
4 posts
Save Topic
BOGO Legoland tickets

I am planning on taking 2 grandsons (5 & 8) to Legoland in 2012 and trying to put together a budget. We will have 1 full day and 1/2 of a second day to spend in the theme park. Are the tickets purchased with a Buy On Get One discount coupon upgradable to 2 day tickets for the normal price of $10 to $15 each?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,220 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

welcome to the forums Sjwillia,

imo its unlikely you would be able to upgrade those tickets without paying the full amount from what you paid for the tickets to the regular price of a 2 day ticket.

specially discounts are just that a special deal and usually cannot be combined with any other discounts,

if you were able to upgrade the ticket, usually whatever you paid for your "buy one get one discount coupon" is usually credited to the cost of upgrading to the two day ticket.

mousesavers is a good resource for you that will list current available discounts on attractions for you, here is their legoland page

www.mousesavers.com/legoland.html#admission

it would be a good idea for you to contact legoland as well to ask that question

california.legoland.com/about_us/contact_us/

Edited: 20 June 2011, 19:09
Santa Fe , New...
Level Contributor
181 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

Actually, I called legoland and asked that same question. The girl I was talking too seemed like she was not completely sure what she was talking about, so I am planning to call again to talk with somebody else. But, she said that you do NOT have to pay the difference to upgrade the ticket, just the upgrade fee of $10 or $15. But like I said, I am going to double check it.

Santa Fe , New...
Level Contributor
181 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

Just called Legoland (was planning to call them anyway for our trip). They confirmed that if you have buy 1 / free 1 tickets, all you have to pay to upgrade to the second day is $20 ($10 each) and do NOT have to pay the difference.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,220 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

that hardly ever happens, so thats a good deal for you . thanks for the info im sure that will be helpful to others, be sure to post back and let us know how that went with the tickets.

Dayton, Oregon
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

KKYY, I hope you are right. I'll take other discount coupons too, just in case. Thanks all for your help.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

So, what was the outcome? Were you able to upgrade the tkts? We are going in August and I would love to know if we can use the buy 1/ get 1 coupon....thanks so much!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,220 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

mommybrown,

Sjwillia is not going till 2012,

KKYY was traveling in late july i believe, so you might try private messaging them in a few weeks to ask them if they were able to upgrade

mousesavers is a good website to keep track of that lists current discounts on attractions for you, such as legoland, seaworld ect

.http://www.mousesavers.com/otherparks.html

Santa Fe , New...
Level Contributor
181 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

Hi, happy to report that we went to legoland using BOGO coupon (buy one, get one free) and then came back several days later and just paid $10 per ticket to upgrade to second day, as promised. Everything worked.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,220 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

thanks for the info KKYY im sure it will be helpful for others as well, hope you had a good time.

Dayton, Oregon
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: BOGO Legoland tickets

That is great to hear KKYY. Thank you for reporting back. I hope you had a wonderful time.