We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Springs versus Dr. Wilkinson's versus Another Spa

Iowa
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Indian Springs versus Dr. Wilkinson's versus Another Spa

A friend and myself will be in Napa for the first time for three days at the end of August before traveling to San Francisco. We wanted to spend part of a day at a spa having a mud bath and taking advantage of the hot springs/mineral springs. Would anyone recommend Indian Springs or Dr. Wilkinson's over the other? It appears a similar Indian Springs package is about $100 more than Dr. Wilkinson's. Is Indian Springs worth that much more? Should we consider another spa entirely? My friend gets massages on a regular basis at home. I've only done the spa thing once before in Hot Springs, Sougth Dakota so I don't have many expectations but would like a good experience. Thanks for your input.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Springs versus Dr. Wilkinson's versus Another Spa

I'm wondering the same. Did you ever go to a spa?

Level Contributor
34,191 posts
884 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian Springs versus Dr. Wilkinson's versus Another Spa

Where did you end up? We have stayed at Indian Springs and really enjoyed our time there. Their mineral pool is huge and open until midnight for resort guests. :)

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Springs versus Dr. Wilkinson's versus Another Spa

Hello. I recently returned from Calistoga. I highly recommend a spa day at Indian Springs, including the mud bath. During our visit, Indian Springs allowed full access to the olympic-sized, outdoor mineral pool if you purchased a spa treatment. PLUS. a guest for an additional $20! Check with the spa because there are some restrictions on weekends, etc.

. The local Best Western was nice; breakfast included, large rooms wt frig. We especially enjoyed our mountain view room wt balconey.

I would not consider Dr. Wilkinson's for either spa treatments or accomodations, and their mineral pool does not come close to the wonderful pool at at Indian Springs.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,255 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indian Springs versus Dr. Wilkinson's versus Another Spa

We were at Indian Springs resort recently, and really had a great time staying there. I understand the pool area was newly refurbished and the massages and mud bath were terrific.

5. Re: Indian Springs versus Dr. Wilkinson's versus Another Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 14:45