We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is Which?

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Which is Which?

We have booked to go to Plakias for next July for one week. My booking is with the Alianthos garden hotel but when reading the reviews I discovered that there is more than one hotel with that name. First of all the one I have booked with is ranked no.1 then there is the Alianthos beach hotel which is ranked no.8 and finally there is the Alianthos hotel which is ranked no.21.all with there own list of reviews which people have submitted.Could anybody throw some light on this for me I would be most grateful.

A.J.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,649 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which is Which?

Yes we are. I'm sure it will be wonderful!.

Helsingborg, Sweden
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which is Which?

Hi Alan,

Both hotels can be seen side by side by pasting this link into your browser.

https://www.google.se/maps/@35.1891675,24.3975687,3a,75y,317.44h,89.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swUtjybRA2AzPXcw-ThJ3Ig!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&hl=en

You can also use Google maps to have a 'drive' around the area. Bear in mind that this imagery was from before the devastating fire of last year so the affected seafront area may look a little different this year.

I stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago and liked it very much.

Have fun!

Edited: 02 April 2016, 14:53
Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Which is Which?

Hi Greko Phil,

Thank you very much for your info, I double checked with my tour operator to make sure which one I had booked into, having read some of the reviews I don't think there is much difference between them.they seem fine to me. We are so looking forward to going as Crete is one of our favourites of the Greek islands, with the title Greko in front of your name it sounds like you are also a fan of the Greek islands.

Thanks again,

A.J.

14. Re: Which is Which?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Plakias