We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist driver in Rajasthan

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist driver in Rajasthan

I have just completed a 33 day tour in Rajasthan with Ajay a private driver.

Ajay is a really good and safe driver. He also saved me a lot of money on negotiating the room rates on hotels, he will help you getting the best hotels according to your budget, and he does get any commission.

Unlike most drivers he will not trick you. He only cares about his customer's happiness...and well being.

He can help you design your itinerary and book hotels for you as well.

His rates are very competitive as well. His English his perfect.

Renting a private car + driver was my best decision, I saw people struggling with public transport. You will not go wrong by using the services of Ajay … Top Driver!!!!

Thanks to him I discovered the real Rajasthan!!

His name is Ajay Pal and can look at his website

www.touristdriverindia.com

Renting a private driver as a solo female traveller was my best decision, well worth the extra hours worked to pay for it.

Edited: 07 April 2012, 22:40
1. Re: Tourist driver in Rajasthan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 14:48