We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bkk to Mae Sot Flights

Scotts Valley...
Level Contributor
6 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Bkk to Mae Sot Flights

I'm not sure but it appears that Happy Air is now gone - there was another but I don't remeber the name and can't find anything on line. If you know of one please let me know - Thanks

Hilltribe Market
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Wat Mani Phraison
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Rim Moei Market
Flea & Street Markets, Gift & Speciality Shops, Farmers Markets
6 replies to this topic
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bkk to Mae Sot Flights

Try this:

www.nokair.com/NokConnext/aspx/Welcome.aspx

Scotts Valley...
Level Contributor
6 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bkk to Mae Sot Flights

Thank you so much exactly what I was looking for thanks!

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Bkk to Mae Sot Flights

Does anybody know if Solar Air is still flying to Mae Sot?The booking section on their website has been down for a month.

Scotts Valley...
Level Contributor
6 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bkk to Mae Sot Flights

Not sure but try Nok Air as they fly from a couple cities

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bkk to Mae Sot Flights

This is great so no need to go to catch bus from Chiang Mai how local is the airport that they fly into, far from main area? I am coming in May for 3 months to work and think this option to get to border is the best.Is this correct thanks

San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Bkk to Mae Sot Flights

I'm not sure if they fly from Chiang Mai but there are a couple things to keep in mind when searching for flights

1 - they don't fly everyday or at least they didn't so don't enter round trip when searching for flights on their website as it may not show. Enter one way.

2- There are specials on different days that lower the price by 50% so check - sometimes they only show this at the airport so foreigners pay double.

The airport is close to town 5 minutes but its not really a town so there is no downtown. You can get around easy in 5- 10 minutes on a scooter pretty much everywhere.

Another key thing to know is there are no taxis except from one hotel I think its the Centara or something like that which has scary beds/carpets (stains etc) some of the guests houses have nicer cleaner accommodations and you can pay to use the pool at the Centara if you desire.

Tom

Reply to: Bkk to Mae Sot Flights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mae Sot