We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho

puerto princesa
Level Contributor
8,050 posts
449 reviews
Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho

Hi friends, we will be arriving at the airport about 12.10, just after noon and i suppose we will have cleared immigration and be out by 1pm. We want to travel to Sokcho and according to one website there are 3 buses a day from the airport. The one we would catch leaves at 4 pm.

My question is --- any other way to get to Sokcho, perhaps changing buses in another city. I suppose it would not save much time by catching transport to Seoul and managing to find an earlier bus, say at 2 pm.

Thanks for any ideas.

6 replies to this topic
Phnom Penh
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho

It s the same itinerary as mine.

However, i m searching and this one seems to be fitting us.

https://txbuse.t-money.co.kr/main.do

At 1PM bus and after that too. YOu can try and also let me know the update.

My trip will be mid October :D

Thank you

puerto princesa
Level Contributor
8,050 posts
449 reviews
2. Re: Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho

When we reached Incheon there were actually 5 buses a day and we managed to get the 2.30pm bus and were in Sokcho 3 hours later. So it saved us a lot of time as i thought we would have to wait until 4 pm. There were only 5 or 6 passengers on the bus.

Phnom Penh
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho

Hi Palawan. Glad to hear that. Trust your trip was wonderful.

If can, may you mind sharing the way from airport exit to the bus station? How?

Thank you for yr advise before hand,

Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho

When you walk out of the airport, you follow signs to the bus area. I have not been to T2 yet, so I don't know how it operates as I have heard it is if different.

But when you arrive T1 walk directly outside and there are MANY buses. So you just find the ticket window or machine to buy the Sokcho bus ticket. Then it will tell you which stand to use (numbered 1-12)...very easy and well marked in English.

Phnom Penh
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho

Yes thank you Michael. I’m messed up as in fact mine will be T1.

Kind regards

Phnom Penh
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho

Two weeks ago I got to hand on. I could catch the bus at 7:30am well. As it was Saturday that time, it took almost 5 h to reach Sokcho. :(

Just walk out of the arrival - you can buy the ticket at booth gate 9 as I remember and boarding at gate 13A.

Thank you,

Reply to: Bus from Incheon Airport to Sokcho
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted