We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ajmer Bungalow Tariff

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Ajmer Bungalow Tariff

Please . What is the Tariff for Ajmer Bungalow I am hoping to go and study in Ajmer possibly at The Art Of Living Centre and would like to stay in a peaceful and comfortable place where learning and communication is embraced and The Ajmer Bungalow sounds perfect. Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ajmer Bungalow Tariff

hey hiiiiiiiiiiiii

if you are going for study then you need a room for long time.

And some hotel provide room for long stay becoz they have enough room

and some hotel not provide room for long stay becoz of minimum rooms.

Regards,

uju

mumbai

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ajmer Bungalow Tariff

Hello and Thank you so much

Yes you are right, the duration could be any length of time and if I can be sure that there is some provision for a stay of at least 6 months then maybe there is an opportunity in that time frame to explore other opportunities that might allow me to stay longer.

Thanks again and kind regards

Ajmerson

London

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ajmer Bungalow Tariff

I have never been to Ajmer.

But I were in your place, what I would do?

I will request the group who conduct the Art of Living programme to rent a small flat or house for me within 10 to 15 minutes walkable distance from the centre. or at least book a modest hotel room for the first week till you get a rented flat. Even a decent paying guest accommodation (bed and breakfast) would do. That would be much cheaper plus if it has a small kitchen I can do some cooking for self or call for some tiffin of homemade food which works better - costwise as well as healthwise.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ajmer Bungalow Tariff

Thank you

Sir for your very kind and supportive selection of suggestions, I must tell you that your encouraging, generous logic does help me to envision my aspiration of travelling to study my meditation in Ajmer ( The birthplace of my beloved Father, now passed over) as a stronger and more possible, potential reality.

I shall look into the feasibility of those Ideas you have spoken.

My grateful and humble thank you

Ajmerson

London

5. Re: Ajmer Bungalow Tariff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 15:46