We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diani Sea Resort Mombasa Kenya

uk
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Diani Sea Resort Mombasa Kenya

Hi I have heard tha you can buy the local hair shampoo to use in the salt water shower that is much better than taking your own, is this the case? Also many people find that they get tummy upsets and are sick with the malyron tabels and some people are now using the doxlicyilzine antibiotic instead any advice on this please.

Many Thanks

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Diani Sea Resort Mombasa Kenya

Have just had our jabs for travel to Diani this July... we had to have typhoid and hepititis. What I would like to ask is are the hotels referred to as Diani Beach Resort and Diani Sea Resort one and the same hotel ?

Hampshire
Level Contributor
274 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Diani Sea Resort Mombasa Kenya

What is the best shampoo for salt water showers I would be very interested as I suffered with bad hair day for two weeks and I know it was down to the salt water thks

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,263 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Diani Sea Resort Mombasa Kenya

oludenizdollz,

There is no Diani Beach Resort, its actually called Diani Reef Beach Resort

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,043 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Diani Sea Resort Mombasa Kenya

There's Diani Sea Lodge and Diani Sea Resort and as Doff says Diani Reef Beach Resort and Spa at the other end of the Diani strip. Confusing I know!

I tend to use a lot of good conditioner on my hair all the time as it gets a right bashing from the sun, seat and salt.

15. Re: Diani Sea Resort Mombasa Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 14:47
Get answers to your questions about Ukunda