We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with fishing

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
help with fishing

Hi i am staying at Diani reef resort and spa in march 2012. i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good boat and skipper for a few days fishing? roughly how much will i be looking to pay for a days reef/mixed ground fishing and a days trolling?

also, is fishing from the shore allowed? if so, can anyone recommend any hotspots!!!!

thanks,

Nick

Mombasa, Kenya
Level Contributor
109 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: help with fishing

Hi Nick

It is possible to do the fishing while in Diani.It is also possible to do Scuba diving which depends on how long you want it-you can do it in 2 hrs,4hrs,each day depending on how flexible you are

The diving is from 240 to 280 Euros per person.Also,there is deep sea fishing.The boat is 120 euros per day(from 7 am to 1 pm)

thanks

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: help with fishing

hi thanks for the reply. can you please tell me which boat it is exactly which is 120 euros?

thanks,

nick

Mombasa, Kenya
Level Contributor
109 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: help with fishing

the fishing boat

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: help with fishing

yes i get that! i meant what is the name of the boat? do they have a website or contact details?

Mombasa, Kenya
Level Contributor
109 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: help with fishing

The boat is called "MV Mpaji".If you are interested we organize that for you

Bangkok
Level Contributor
333 posts
218 reviews
6. Re: help with fishing

What type of fishing is this? Definitely not trolling so is it bottom fishing with hand lines and is is vessel for exclusive charter or will there be a whole bunch of beer drinking anglers on board?

7. Re: help with fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 09:47