We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to Puerta del Sol..Jan 23 - 30..need some advice..

Ottawa, Ontario...
3 posts
Heading to Puerta del Sol..Jan 23 - 30..need some advice..

Hey there,

Just looking for some advice...

What would the best 7 day iternary for two 30 year old straight single men look like?

And of course, anyone else heading down there that week?

Thank you in advance for all the info!

NORTH HATLEY QUEBEC
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
1. Re: Heading to Puerta del Sol..Jan 23 - 30..need some advice..

Hello there

Just thought i"d say we'll see you there and not to sure about the single part been a while. We'll be there from the 16th Jan until the 31st. Most likely at the bar. Just call our names I'm Steve and MY partner in crime is Mary. Might even buy you guys a drink. As far as what happening arround the hotel not to sure but there is plenty of restaurants and bars just off the resort with in walking distance also people say it's better if you want to party to grab a cab and head for Polarmar

There's plenty of bars there. Senor Frog"s is the happening place from what I understand. Cabs are so cheap to get there $4.00 us and plenty of them. Also there's always a party going on somewhere and if not just make one. Hope to see you guys there, look us up, if you get a chance and just remember it's 5 o"clock somewhere have a blast

Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island