We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hadn't heard from anyone yet

NORTH HATLEY QUEBEC
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hadn't heard from anyone yet

Leaving Jan 16th from Montreal,with Go Direct Travel for a great price for 2 weeks of sun and Relaxation and Maybe a Drink or two. Booked in at the Puerto del Sol. Any one going to be there at the same time, Maybe we can meet up for a cocktail or 2. If not hope everyone else has a great holiday have fun and be safe

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hadn't heard from anyone yet

we are leaving from montreal on jan 16th as well. only staying one week (boo) and staying at tropical refuge. have you thought about booking tours?

NORTH HATLEY QUEBEC
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hadn't heard from anyone yet

hello Alberta Canada . Glad your getting a chance for some sun. As far as booking tours the only one that really interest me is the Jeep Safari I've been on quite a few and never been disappointed. The rum is good and the people we meet are fun usually your guide makes the trip. we like touring the country and meeting the local people. I'm not sure at the tropical if there tour operators off the resort or not. I kow at the puerto del sol there are because we're on the main drag. It's a cobble stone road passing in front of the hotel. Several tour operators there as well as restaurants for great sea food.

A German fellow named Rudi is suppose to be the one who has the best deals. He's at Issabellatours. They also have a momey exchance there with the best rates. Some hints i have recieved are A taxi trip about 2 to 3 dollars u.s.to Manzailla Beach a small secluded beach without a lot of surf there is also suppose to be a great little seafood restaurant there (suggestion don't run a tap the usually try to add on a few drinks pay as you order.) Plomimar has a big shopping mall called Sambil about $4.00 U>S to get there.

Most of the time we just get on a local bus and head off, There's always someplace on the route that has a cold beer just for medicipal purposses of course.

Anyways have a good trip and have fun. I suggest you check out the local tour companies before you book with hotel big difference in price.

Mentioned in this post
Sambil Margarita
Sambil Margarita
707 Reviews
Margarita Island, Venezuela
port bruce
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hadn't heard from anyone yet

Hey Cosly 98. Have a great trip. And if you pick up any good do's or don't please let us know. We are leaving the 8 Feb. for two weeks at Puerto Del sol.Thanks

NORTH HATLEY QUEBEC
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hadn't heard from anyone yet

hello lakeview

will try to get something on as soon as i get back we should be arriving home 31st jan

Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island
;