We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency

virginia
Level Contributor
826 posts
3 reviews
Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency

This agency does a Classic 4 day tour of EI + evening entertainment. Is this a good tour and are the hotels nice. Is 2 full days enough for the Island. Not interested in swimming or hiking. Thanks. Eleana

6 replies to this topic
r c
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
9,651 posts
1 review
1. Re: Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency

welcome,

tours are fine if you cant or dont want to do the work yourself and have money to burn.

with regards to time... 2 days i OK, but it will depend on what you want. EI is a unique place so i went 2x.

have you though about doing most of the work yourself? Such as flights and lodging? LATAM is your only choice (so far) SCL <> ICP..

Lodging, you can get a travel book or you can use lodging search engines such as...

www.booking.com

you can input your budget, lodging type and amenities. There is also a map feature showing the available properties.

If you want to find a place, its not that difficult. Its an island. The town is just north of the airport and you can walk from the airport to town if you like, but every time i was there, there were alot of people with signs waiting for someone.

Once you get there, booking a tour, is easy. I just booked mine upon arrival for the next day. The ones i used were right on the main street in town and they had a map of the island to show you were they would take you. The one i used also would pickup too, but i stayed within walking distance of town. i pied up front, but not a big deal.

if you do decide to book yourself, i would stay overnight in SCL when you arrive and after you return from EI. chances are you wont be able to get a flight out either way.

good luck.

Edited: 05 June 2018, 00:33
r c
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
9,651 posts
1 review
2. Re: Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency

im back.

but to answer your question using the "Full Circle Tour"

no. i have not used them and never heard of them.

good luck.

Easter Island, Chile
Destination Expert
for Easter Island
Level Contributor
586 posts
3. Re: Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency

Unfortunately, I haven't hear of the company so I cannot say anything about them.

However, you might simply contact one of the hotels and they'll organize tours, as well. Contact them directly to get the best discounts, specifically when it's off-season.

Evening entertainment (Polynesian dance shows) you might book by yourself on-site. Hotel reception will have up-to-date information.

I recommend tours instead of rental cars unless you have some specific reason (small children, problems moving around etc.) since they're more safe and more environmental-friendly way to explore the island.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
253 posts
113 reviews
4. Re: Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency

I just saw their advertisement that they claimed Full Chile Tour is the leader in the sale of tourists services in Chile to the world. There is no address on their eebsite but a phone number. Their package looks attractive to me but I am not sure why there is no reviews at all i could find on internet.

Perth, Australia
1 post
5. Re: Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency

We just returned from am amazing three weeks in Chile organised by full chile tour agency.

Cannot recommend them more highly. I provided my wish list for destinations and they organised it in the time frame available. Everything went smoothly and the business class flight to Easter

Island was a bonus.

The only hiccup was a flight delayed by three hours due to a medical emergency. When I arrived in Santiago I was emailed with respect to that they were aware of the flight delay and had reorganised my airport transfer. Above and beyond my expectations!

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
11,616 posts
30 reviews
6. Re: Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency

I have never heard of them and there appears to be little information online. I seriously doubt they are the primary sellers of tours in Chile to the world..I would take the recommendation in post #3 and use a local company or hotel for your tours.

Reply to: Full Chile Tour Agency-anybody use this agency
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted