We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laguna 1

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
laguna 1

Hi, going to the Laguna 1 in October, have been to Costa Adeje before, but never at laguna, anybody any comments

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
931 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: laguna 1

if its the laguna park it was next door to where we stayed looked nice. the pub across the road the rumpot was good for a nite out

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,524 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: laguna 1

Yep laguna 1 is opposit the rum pot. It is in a great location.

Your right near the supermarket, which is great for cheap beer.

There is also some good bars in the area, the rum pot for 1, garfields, snoopys, the fantastic san euginos and temple bar.

Your not to far from the harbour at puerto colon as well.

Enjoy your holiday

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: laguna 1

Hi, thanks alot for your comments, appreciate it.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: laguna 1

I have only seen the apartments from the road. Very near the cheap exchange place - someone will be able to tell you the name. I may be getting mixed up with somewhere else but I'm thinking it's Admiral Travel...?? Right beside San Eugenio CC with the great Mercadona supermarket underneath. Also near Spanish Style (in San Eugenio) for cheap duty free.

And of course lots of good pubs.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,524 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: laguna 1

You go in through the front, and reception is on your right, then there is a room behind this with a list of activities, then you go into a bar with some amusements at the back, the toilets are here.

Go up a few steps and there is the pool area.

I've never stayed here, but i did go in for a nosey as you do like.

Hamilton, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: laguna 1

I have stayed in these apts a few years ago and they were very good excellent location plenty of eating and drinking nearby and a short walk to the beach

7. Re: laguna 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 05:48