We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen?

Hannover, Germany
11 posts
Save Topic
Is it easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen?

I will be Jaen next monday and stay in Youth hotel(Albergue Inturjoven & Spa Jaén). Two days later I will go back Madrid by train. The departure time of the train is 06:10, so I hope to take a taxi to the train station. Could you tell me if it is easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen? Do I have to call taxi company to make a booking in advance? Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
Jaen
Jaen
Province of Jaen, Spain
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
67,880 posts
3,765 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen?

alivadi:

I think you need to book in advance. Jaen is a small city and they may not have taxis on the street 24 hours a day like in big cities like Madrid. You can ask about this when you arrive at the Youth hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Jaen
Jaen
Province of Jaen, Spain
Madrid
Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
2. Re: Is it easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2016, 11:45
Get answers to your questions about Jaen
More Jaen Topics