We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen?

Hannover, Germany
11 posts
Is it easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen?

I will be Jaen next monday and stay in Youth hotel(Albergue Inturjoven & Spa Jaén). Two days later I will go back Madrid by train. The departure time of the train is 06:10, so I hope to take a taxi to the train station. Could you tell me if it is easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen? Do I have to call taxi company to make a booking in advance? Thank you.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,250 posts
3,814 reviews
1. Re: Is it easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen?

alivadi:

I think you need to book in advance. Jaen is a small city and they may not have taxis on the street 24 hours a day like in big cities like Madrid. You can ask about this when you arrive at the Youth hotel.

2. Re: Is it easier to take a taxi in the early morning in Jaen?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2016, 11:45
Get answers to your questions about Jaen
More Jaen Topics