We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FAO Spaniola

Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
FAO Spaniola

Hi- I'm in the process of buying a house in Martos to which I'm hoping to re-locate entirely at some point.

I notice you are based in Jaen and, therefore, probably a fount of local knowledge!

I'm hoping to supplement my meagre income with some teaching of English to business or other students/workers. Don't suppose you'd know how the land lies on that sort of thing?

Thank you in advance.

Jaen
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: FAO Spaniola

Hello,

Do a search on google,there was an academy in Martos advising posts starting in September.

Otherwise when you move, by word and mouth you should get students, they learn English from starting school now so always extra help needed!

Rachel

www.jaengrapevine.info

Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FAO Spaniola

Rachel - I do apologise, I have only just picked up your reply. Thank you so much for helpful tips. The house in Martos is now bought and my partner and I will be relocating there from Ireland in October.

If you have any other local tips that you think may be useful for a couple of ex-pat Paddies I'd be very grateful. We really want to "fit in" and are both learning Spanish as quickly as possible. My email is granuaille@hotmail.com

Thanks so much. I believe it's extremely hot in Jaen Province at the moment, it has poured down every day for the last month in Ireland!!

Jude

Alcala La Real, Jaen
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: FAO Spaniola

Try this website for local information and its in English. By the way its 33 degrees here at the moment.

www.alcala-life.com

4. Re: FAO Spaniola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Jaen