We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Park Antequera Railway station

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
Car Park Antequera Railway station

We are planning a two day excursion to Granada by train.I would like to know the cost of parking our car for 2 days at antequera railway station Thanks

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,489 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Park Antequera Railway station

Dont know parking cost, but just remember the Alteria train to Granada only stops at Antequera Santa Ana station which is 18 km outside of Antequera

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Park Antequera Railway station

I certainly would not be leaving a car at whichever Antequera station overnight, they are not charged for or manned. Find an alternative way to deal with this.

Edited: 29 July 2013, 23:53
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Park Antequera Railway station

test

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,673 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Park Antequera Railway station

I agree with WomBatt.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,880 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Park Antequera Railway station

I have no knowledge of the car park at Antequera town station but looking on GOOGLE Street View it seems that there is a compound to the right of the station building as you face it. There is a notice station for use of rail passengers only. It also says on the notice that it is open from 8am to 9.30pm. I have no idea if this still applies as Street View dates from Feb 2010 but quite possibly does still exist. Have a look at this:

http://goo.gl/maps/XHy1Q

The fact that the gate is shut overnight is significant. I would leave a car in the compound provided by RENFE if it was not my prized possession for example a rental car !

6. Re: Car Park Antequera Railway station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 17:45
Get answers to your questions about Antequera
More Antequera Topics