We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need email contact for Havasupai Lodge

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Need email contact for Havasupai Lodge

We would like to stay at Havasupai Lodge this Dec 2011. However we tried to email to Havasupai for the last one month and we had no reply. Are these the correct emails - htlodge0@havasupai-nsn.gov,

httourism0@havasupai-nsn.gov? If you have alternative emails, please let me know. We truly appreciate all the help as we would like to hike and enjoy the waterfalls. Thanx, Mary

Mentioned in this post
Havasupai Lodge
Havasupai Lodge
239 Reviews
Supai, AZ
tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,476 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need email contact for Havasupai Lodge

Frankly they don't answer email from what I hear and read. You will need to invest in a phone call to them. Keep in mind that this is a very remote place with few services.

Another source says that at this time all reservations must be made by phone. 928-448-2111 or 928-448-2201. By the way, it takes more than lodge reservations as you must have permits to go there and must arrange those in advance. If you show up without reservations to enter their land, you may have to pay about double, or you may be turned away if there are already a certain number of visitors there.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need email contact for Havasupai Lodge

Thanx so much for the useful info. I will wait no longer and just call them. :-D

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need email contact for Havasupai Lodge

Thanx so much for the useful info. I will wait no longer and just call them. :-D

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,476 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need email contact for Havasupai Lodge

The tribe is not very forthcoming with information on their web site. Here are the numbers which they list for making reservations for entry permits:

928 448 2121 or 2141 or 2180 Email is also not possible for that.

Entry permits are $35/person in advance, and $70/person if no reservation is made and entry is allowed.

The unofficial site does have more information which is likely accurate.

havasupaitribe.com

Edited: 30 August 2011, 23:21
5. Re: Need email contact for Havasupai Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2013, 15:46