We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

not sure what to do

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
38 reviews
not sure what to do

Hi guys

2 weeks ago i called to supai lodge and they had a room for June 25-28 i booked it but never got any thing in the mail + my CC wasnt charged...so now im thinking maybe i dont have a reservation there and if ill be coming there there will be no room waiting for me?

last weekend my husband work got our plans changed and will be arriving arizona only in september so im trying to call and cancel (there is still more than 2 weeks) but lines seems to be disconnect or something like this (giving me a strange sound) - what can i do? if i was sure i had the room im might go with someone else but now i have no idea if i even have a room.....or how to cancel it... :) i feel lost

any ideas?

thanks

7 replies to this topic
tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,748 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: not sure what to do

Since you haven't seen a charge on your credit card, contact the credit company or bank and block the charge. Keep calling the lodge.

You might get more advice in Facebook in the Havasupai and Havasu Falls page. Tribal members are replying there.

Edited: 07 June 2018, 01:02
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: not sure what to do

thanks for your reply Bob :) i keep trying to call - i only have till this friday to cancel i think, i also asked to join the FB group - thanks for that (hope to get approved soon)

Arizona
Level Contributor
769 posts
1 review
3. Re: not sure what to do

You're calling both numbers? (928) 448-2111 and (928) 448-2201

It usually takes a lot of calls until they pick up.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: not sure what to do

yes i try both numbers for the last 2 days - every 5 minutes or so -sometime there is a line but no one picks up the phone...i know its a bit tough with them (i was going there 6 years ago - probably due to the fact it wasnt so known on social they had less calls but still was taking a good amount of calls :) - im just worried as i need to get them before end of friday....hope ill make it...

4 posts
5. Re: not sure what to do

you have to just keep calling

they answer when they feel like it

i was just there and in the office when the phone would be ringing

and they don't answer

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
11,816 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: not sure what to do

Your credit card or bank cannot block the charge.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,748 posts
90 reviews
7. Re: not sure what to do

If a product or service is not delivered, a credit card company or bank can block a charge.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 05:33
Reply to: not sure what to do
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Supai