We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two groups arriving at different times

Corvallis, Oregon
1 post
two groups arriving at different times

Hello everyone!

so we have a group of six who are planning on going to havasu falls next weekend for 3 days. However two of the group will be arriving a day later due to some unplanned circumstances. Is it possible for the other two to join us after and join our group, or will they have to cancel their trip.

Thank you for your help in advance.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,748 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: two groups arriving at different times

The best reliable answer is from the tribe. I suspect the answer is yes if you have permits for everyone.

New York City
Level Contributor
215 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: two groups arriving at different times

This happened to me when I visited the falls this year. TSA delays caused me to miss my flight, and I was uncomfortable hiking in in the darkness (1st time visitor), so my friend explained the situation to the travel office when he picked up his permits, and they had one waiting there for me the next day, which I was able to pick up with my ID. It's probably best to call and explain the situation to them to confirm, but I had no issues doing so.

3. Re: two groups arriving at different times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2018, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Supai