We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona to Phoenix

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sedona to Phoenix

We have a 12:30 flight out connecting through Dallas . Dallas hasn't recovered from all the cancellations. The way I look at it I have to be there 2 hrs before to return rental car and check in. That gets me there at 10, leaving Sedona about 8. Does that sound about right? Traffic concerns?

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,273 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona to Phoenix

I think that should be fine. We usually take the 17 to the 101E to 51S, but you can change to 17 to 10E if there is a traffic problem. You can check traffic by calling 511 or by going online.

You should be getting to Phoenix after morning traffic.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona to Phoenix

We left earlier because we had an international flight but for a domestic flight you'll be fine. Drop off in Phoenix goes fast and the shuttle bus will bring you to the a/p Different busses for the terminals.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,049 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sedona to Phoenix

That should be fine

4. Re: Sedona to Phoenix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:45