We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supplies between Sedona and Springs

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
127 posts
23 reviews
Supplies between Sedona and Springs

My friends and I will be driving from Sedona to Peach Springs the day before our backpacking trip to Havasupai. We will be flying into the state so we will need to pick up food and gas for cooking. Are we best to stop for supplies in Sedona before we leave for the day or is somewhere along a good place to stop to stock up? Where would you suggest?

5 replies to this topic
Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,438 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Supplies between Sedona and Springs

I haven't been there, but I don't think you would find supplies at the reservation. It would probably to be best to shop while you are here. You could stop at Happy Valley or Norterra just off I17 for supplies on your way up from Phoenix. It has Dick's Sporting Goods and WalMart.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
8,497 posts
86 reviews
2. Re: Supplies between Sedona and Springs

REI has a store in Flagstaff ...should serve your needs well ... carracar

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,634 posts
84 reviews
3. Re: Supplies between Sedona and Springs

You will find supplies in Sedona. There may be cheaper and better options in Flagstaff.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
277 posts
4. Re: Supplies between Sedona and Springs

There is a Big 5 Sporting Goods at the corner of Beulah [RT89A] and Woodland Village Blvds in Flagstaff. You'll pass right by it if you stay on 89A coming out of Sedona into Flag. [Stay on 89A at the roundabout and DON'T get on I-17].

Woodland Village Blvd is the traffic light after you pass below the I-40 overpass in Flag. Make a left. It's on the corner.

If they don't have what you need, there is a Walmart literally across the road. If neither of them has it, there is REI.

There are many others, but parking can be a bear downtown....

PS: If you want to avoid Flag traffic, follow Woodland Village Blvd past Big 5, up the long hill, and turn left on Rt66 [Home Depot on corner]. Follow it to I-40W..

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
66,718 posts
249 reviews
5. Re: Supplies between Sedona and Springs

Stock up on supplies at Sedona.

Reply to: Supplies between Sedona and Springs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted