We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations

Cary, North...
Level Contributor
368 posts
3 reviews
Restaurant recommendations

Taking my wife to Enchantment Resort for 3 nights for her 50th birthday. Looking for a couple nice restaurants within 20 minutes from the resort. At least one nice upscale one, as well as more casual, pub/tavern type places. TIA!

4 replies to this topic
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
66,688 posts
249 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Mariposa, Elote Cafe and The Hudson would be my top three picks.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,741 posts
204 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant recommendations

How far in advance do they take reservations?

Level Contributor
39,076 posts
1,014 reviews
3. Re: Restaurant recommendations

For fine dining, Cress @ Oak Creek is very nice. For a very casual meal go to Cowboy Club in Uptown. We also loved Tii Gavo @ Enchantment and Mariposa. I made reservations about 5 days in advance. We like to book on Opentable. 🌵

Kalispell, Montana
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Santa Fe, Sedona
Level Contributor
11,075 posts
773 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant recommendations

I concur with RedRox list, those top my list as well.

If you happen to be down by the Village of Oak Creek for Bell Rock scenery or hiking...PJ's pub. If you are shopping and strolling Tlaquepaque gallery and dining area under the big trees...Oak Creek Brewery and grill plus other choices according to you cuisine tastes.

https://www.tlaq.com/restaurants

Breakfast near you...Coffee Pot in West Sedona or Indian Gardens if you happen to be up along the Oak Creek Canyon.

We sometimes make on-line reservations a month or more in advance if they have that Open Table booking function. Elote does not take reservations at all.

Reply to: Restaurant recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted