We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip in June

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Trip in June

Hello!

I am looking to booking a trip in Scottsdale in the beginning of June, since the prices drop drastically but I am worried about the weather. How is the heat typically in the beginning first week of June

Thank you in advance!!!!

7 replies to this topic
Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
11,794 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Trip in June

It's hot. Presumably you have internet access, so check average daily temperatures for your planned dates.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Scottsdale
Level Contributor
1,946 posts
103 reviews
2. Re: Trip in June

June can be quite hot, however the humidity is generally low. So, nights cool nicely. First week in June should not be too bad.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
3. Re: Trip in June

Thank you !

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,872 posts
39 reviews
4. Re: Trip in June

What are your plans for your visit? If mostly outdoors, you will need to plan for those quite early in the morning. Heat effect is cumulative, so the longer you are outside, the more the heat saps your energy. Caution is strongly advised even in June. Hottest time of day is late afternoon. Coolest temps are just before sunrise.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
5. Re: Trip in June

Hi @Azfan we will be staying at the Four Seasons, I don't think I will be renting a car so the majority of our time will be at the resort but I would like to venture out and do some exploring!

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,872 posts
39 reviews
6. Re: Trip in June

That’s a beautiful resort with terrific pool service, dining and amenities. It’s a bit cooler since the elevation is somewhat higher, up against the foothills. The towns of Carefree and Cave Creek are nearby for antique shopping, cowboy bars and some good dining if you want to take a cab or Uber. The concierge would be glad to give you recommendations.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
7. Re: Trip in June

Thank you for all of the info AZfan!!! I can't wait, I'm sad I have to wait so long!

Reply to: Trip in June
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted