We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drinking water

Palm Springs
1 post
Save Topic
drinking water

Does anyone know what the water quality is in Rio Rico?

South of Tucson AZ
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: drinking water

I would not drink the water flowing in the Santa Cruz River, but the public water supply meets the usual standards, and does not have any particular taste or scent that would affect your food, your beverages, or your nose. It's pretty ordinary drinking water. Many brands of bottled water are available locally if you want to buy them.

(Former Rio Rico resident)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: drinking water

Hi ... my husband and i just returned (last weekend) from a trip to Rio Rico ... we stayed at a Guest House and i drank the water right from the tap ... (yes, i am adventurous) ... the water is absolutely fine for drinking ... we will be retiring to Rio Rico just as soon as humanly possible ... it's an absolutely lovely community with views to die for ... have fun on your trip if you are going to Rio Rico ... BFBB

3. Re: drinking water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 06:46
Get answers to your questions about Rio Rico
Recent Conversations