We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Hotel Recommendations

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
555 posts
77 reviews
Need Hotel Recommendations

Hi,

My grandparents are staying overnight in Phoenix on their way to Maui. Can someone recommend a decent hotel near the airport? Thanks in advance!

Phoenix Az
Level Contributor
387 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

There are many choices near the airport. I would suggest that most of the better hotels near the airport are located at the “east” end of the airport. This would be 44th Street on the east, and 24th Street on the west side. The quality will vary however personally I feel the east side is a better choice. To name a few in that area: Radisson 427 N 44th St., Doubletree 320 N. 44th St., Crowne Plaza Hotel 4300 E. Washington. There are others just as good near those that I mentioned. You may want to use the google search of Phoenix hotels and check the map; you’ll find the airport on the east side of Phoenix near Tempe.

2. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2010, 10:51