We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freeway Restrictions Nov 6-9

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Freeway Restrictions Nov 6-9

I-17 is beginning the rubberized asphalt repaving project. This is usually done on weekends in the fall and spring when the weather is temperate. Please check back for updates if you are planning a trip any time in the next few months for more updates!

azdot.gov/ccpartnerships/…index.asp

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,854 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Freeway Restrictions Nov 6-9

Just wanted to thank you for posting that info. Very helpful for an out of towner like me flying in this weekend. There's nothing worse than showing up somewhere only to sit in traffic after a long flight.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Freeway Restrictions Nov 6-9

You're very welcome, MapleG. Anyone who is heading north to Sedona or the Grand Canyon on Saturday will have a slow go on 1-17. I've been caught in similar construction zones and know how inconvenient it can be. Hope you will be able to avoid the 'hot spots'! Have a great visit.

3. Re: Freeway Restrictions Nov 6-9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 11:55