We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky Harbour Airport.

norfolk, uk
6 posts
Sky Harbour Airport.

Looking for a hotel for three adults and 2 small children to arrive from UK late in the evening of 5th Feb. Just need one night at this hotel before we leave for Tucson next day. Any advice. We will be hiring a car from or near the airport.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
7,262 posts
106 reviews
1. Re: Sky Harbour Airport.

There are a ton of hotels by the airport. It depends a lot on your price range.

Hilton Garden Inn, La Quinta Airport North, Hampton Inn Airport North, Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza, the Sleep Inn, the Doubletree, the Radisson... Too many to list, and they're all perfectly adequate hotels.

If you do a Google search for "hotels near PHX" you'll get a list and a map that will get you started.

hth

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: Sky Harbour Airport.

Do not go for the Travelodge nearby not the nicest of places, we booked two rooms and when we got there they only had one, got them to put a put me up in the room and next morning thet tried to charge us for them doing it.

Chandler, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Sky Harbour Airport.

Personally, I prefer the hotels on the north side of the airport, close to the light rail. These include the Crown Plaza, Doubletree, Hilton Garden, Hampton, and several others. You could walk to the rail, and take that to Tempe or downtown Phoenix if you want something to do. You also have the Chinese Cultural Center with great Chinese food right there.

norfolk, uk
6 posts
4. Re: Sky Harbour Airport.

Many thanks. We will be with friends for the GemFair but after a trip to LA will be returning to Tucson for Rodeo. I have stayed at the Tanque Verde Inn Tucson (Comfort Suites) many years ago several times, but this time we want somewhere nearer the Rodeo area. Any ideas please. Thanks.

norfolk, uk
6 posts
5. Re: Sky Harbour Airport.

Thanks. We will arrive late from UK with young children so won't do much. Thanks for advice. Emma Laura3

norfolk, uk
6 posts
6. Re: Sky Harbour Airport.

Thanks for advice and for replying to me.

7. Re: Sky Harbour Airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2010, 09:50