We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

border crossing at Nogales

Edmonton, Canada
2 posts
border crossing at Nogales

I want to take my vehicle to Mexico city via Nogales on a permanent basis Ford E350 Cube van. I am trying to find out where I can buy my permit? Can I buy it before I get to the border or do I buy it at the border? I do not do any buying on the internet. Leaving Canada June 2015 thank you

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,898 posts
91 reviews
1. Re: border crossing at Nogales

Answered in your other post. You will enter Mexico at the West Mariposa crossing just west of I-19. You will stop at the immigration and banjercito location 15 miles/21 km south. It is clearly marked.

2. Re: border crossing at Nogales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2017, 08:45
Get answers to your questions about Nogales
More Nogales Topics