We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brokers

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
299 posts
55 reviews
brokers

I am trying to find a reputable (trustworthy) person to assist with getting my 2009 Uplander

across the border. I have a business and home in Mexico and need my vehicle. Can anyone advise. i see this is not a busy site.

United States
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
1. Re: brokers

This is a travel forum and I don't see anything travel related in your post.

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
12,011 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: brokers

Why can't you drive it yourself?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
8,697 posts
86 reviews
3. Re: brokers

On what legal basis do you now, reside in Mexico ? Will this be a permanent import ?? carracar

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
299 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: brokers

That is funny ha ha

I am TRAVELLING from Canada to Puerto Vallarta and asking a question about travel

Thus I used a travel forum to ask a question

Mexico has changed it's laws for taking a foreign plated vehicle into the country.

They rewrote the laws but forgot to include Canada. I have done this drive 8 times with no issues

but now, because I have permanente status in Mexico I have to import my van

I am driving it I just need a broker to expedite the paperwork

United States
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
5. Re: brokers

It would have been nice if you had mentioned all of that in your original post. You never mentioned the word "travel".

This still sounds like a legal question and would best be answered by a professional. Here is a listing for trucking/transportation brokers in Nogales. Maybe one of them can help you.

http://www.yellowpages.com/search?search_terms=Trucking+Transportation+Brokers&geo_location_terms=Nogales%2C+AZ

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
7,062 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: brokers

I agree with Bruce, we may not be the best ones to answer your question. Most car questions we answer here are in regard to rentals, or people asking if they can simply drive their car over the border. You might also try a relocation forum such as city-data.com.

7. Re: brokers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2017, 00:48
Get answers to your questions about Nogales
More Nogales Topics